Thursday 14 January 2016

Kitchen | Vegan Loaded Baked Potatoes

I did this dish last Saturday and it immediately became one of my favourites!!
Didn't plan to do a post about it, but when I finished it looked so yummy that I decided to take some snaps and after tasting it I knew I had to share it. I absolutely love it!

The recipe was inspired by Ellen Fisher. With a few changes so it could be more me - just as a matter of personal taste - and the ingredients I had available.


Potatoes:
Preheat the oven 
Well rinsed, some stabs with a fork and boiled for about 5 minutes
Baked on the oven for about 45 min (use a fork to see if it's cooked)
- I baked 2 sweet and 3 regular potatoes
- after 220°C my oven just says 'MAX' and was what I used so I don't know the exact temperature

Stew:
Coconut oil
Garlic
Onion
Carrots
Chickpeas
Black beans
Sweet corn
Tomato sauce
Black pepper
Turmeric
Dry parsley
Water
Salt

Cashew cream: 
1/2 cup raw cashews (previously soaked for about 3 hours)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Water (to desired consistency)
Salt
- just blend everything and you'll get an awesome cream

Guacamole:
Avocado
Lemon juice
Black pepper
Onion (finely diced)
Salt


This is seriously amazing!! Please give it a try :)

Lots of hugs, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and read this post.
I would love to know what you think so share your thoughts :)