Monday 4 January 2016

By the ocean

Super random post so I can share some photos and wish you a Happy New Year :)

Last thursday I really needed to see and smell and feel the ocean so I did. I'd been craving it for a couple of weeks, so thursday I grabbed my skateboard, a book and I went, 2 buses and I was there.

I spend the majority of the time just observing people, looking at the waves, smelling the breeze and licking my lips because they were salty. Got to feel the sand and dip my toes in the water.
And what an amazing place to watch the last sunset of 2015

Had such a great couple of hours and also took some photos so I wanted to share my favourite shots. 
I hope you like them :)












Lots of hugs, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and read this post.
I would love to know what you think so share your thoughts :)