Saturday 21 February 2015

Sam Garrett

Someone which songs I didn't like at all.
I came across his SoundCloud somehow last year and at first I was like 'Nah, I don't like this', but 1 or 2 months later I came across his songs again and fell in love - thanks to some of Ben's Visual Vibes.
I couldn't believe it was the same Sam Garrett from months ago, I mean how can my tastes change that quick? I have no idea, but now I'm like 'How could I not love his songs?'

I think Hope is my favourite, but I kind of feel bad saying that as I love all of them. Can they all be my favourites? Yeah, let's say 'yes'



His songs put me in a zen mode. I feel they are all about positive vibes, love, celebrating life, nature and yourself. Also, his voice is so relaxing to listen to.

Did you already know Sam's songs?
If not, go check them out on SoundCloud and let me know what you think

Happy weekend!! :) 

Lots of hugs, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and read this post.
I would love to know what you think so share your thoughts :)