Saturday 14 February 2015

Youtubers | Dan The Director

Ben introduce me to Dan's Youtube channel a couple of months ago and the first video I decided to watch was 'Press Play, Smile' and I can say for sure that it was a great first impression.

After that video I became a subscriber and watched all the others videos. At the time he had the channel in standby mode so I was just following him through instagram and Ben's vlogs in South Africa.
    
Recently he got back to the channel uploading weekly videos (yay) and last Wednesday released a video that has become my favourite. The video I'm talking about is the one below, features my favourite youtuber and I may have cried a little bit while watching it. 

This video got me emotional and made me think a lot about my life 


Besides his talent as a filmmaker (sooo creative), Dan's energy is contagious and I love his positivity and love for life. He's a truly inspirational person

Can't wait to see what his channel brings!!
Did you already know Dan's channel?

See you on Monday!

Lots of hugs, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and read this post.
I would love to know what you think so share your thoughts :)