Monday 22 December 2014

Closet | Personal Style

jaymantri.com

I find it really difficult to define my own style because I guess I just wear whatever I want. The only words I can think of that may define my style are 'comfort' and 'simplicity'. I wear clothes I feel comfortable in and I like to create really effortless and laid back/casual outfits.

I normally wear plain outfits with a pop of color. My favourite colors are grey, black and white (yeah I know, pretty basic). Jeans are my best friends. Sneakers are my must-haves. I love combat boots. I'm crazy about hoodies, sweatshirts and jumpers. I'm not into flats and I don't like heels. I love tartan and paisley patterns.

I don't wear dresses or skirts, they are definitely not my thing and I guess I never liked dresses, but I remember to wear skirts until my 13 or 14 years old and after that they were completely out or my wardrobe.
For a long time I would only wear shorts at home because I didn't like my legs and I didn't want people to see them. Finally, this summer I've decided to overcome that problem and wear shorts again, so no more spending the whole summer with jeans because of my lack of confidence.

My style is clearly not "girly" but I don't consider myself a tomboy. But yes, I guess that sometimes the way I dress is a little bit tomboyish, but I don't it on purpose. Plus, I also wear more "feminine outfits".
You can check my posts Fashion and I and Forever 21 Wishlist to get to know more about my fashion side.

Sometimes I think that the way I dress  is a subconscious process to show who I am but well, the whole 'the way we dress reveals our personality' could be a topic for a future post, so enough of rambling.

Now it's your turn. Let me know about your personal style. Do you have a defined style or not really?

Lots of hugs, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and read this post.
I would love to know what you think so share your thoughts :)