Sunday 21 February 2016

Lune - the ukulele

I bought a ukulele two weeks ago and I'm loving it! Also decided to give it a name and call it Lune.


I always wanted to learn how to play several instruments, but never a ukulele. Not that I didn't like it, just never crossed my mind to learn it.

Don't know what happen though because I just fell in love with it and I so wanted to buy one that I end up buying it.

I've been watching tutorials and learning to understand the basic things, but I'm having so much fun! It feels so good to even just a play a note or random little songs while I'm learning chords so I can't wait until I can fully play a song! 


What about you? Do you play any instruments? Or ever wanted to?

Lots of hugs, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and read this post.
I would love to know what you think so share your thoughts :)