Tuesday 12 May 2015

The Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows

A super random post, but I need to share this.

Yesterday I came across a mind-blowing youtube channel.
I watched a video without quite understanding what was the channel about and then 'wow, just wow'

You know that feeling of finding exactly what you needed? Exactly
When you find something capable of resembling exactly what you feel? Yeah

I'm talking about The Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows. Described as a 'web series that defines newly invented words for strangely powerful emotions'.



I find this idea magical!!

If you watch any videos let me know which words you can relate the most. 
Also did you already know this channel?

Lots of hugs, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and read this post.
I would love to know what you think so share your thoughts :)