Sunday 1 March 2015

A 30-day challenge

Hiii!! I hope you're doing great!
For today I just have a super quick and short post.

I'm starting a 30-day challenge tomorrow and I feel like sharing it with you, so here I am. It's a minimalism challenge that I randomly came across in January on Bloglovin and got me intrigued by Minimalism. By the way, anyone interested in Minimalism?

I love this kind of daily challenges and this one seems pretty interesting so I'm super curious to see what changes and how I'm going to feel during and after it. 

Into Mind

Do you like this kind of challenges? Also, did you know this particular challenge?
Is anyone joining me?

Happy new month! :)

Lots of hugs, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and read this post.
I would love to know what you think so share your thoughts :)